We help ambitious businesses like yours generate more profits by building awareness, driving web traffic, connecting with customers and growing overall sales.
- Who owns the website after it gets completed?
We provide clients with complete handover instructions to manage and edit their websites. At Nirvan Studio, we only manage your domain name renewal (if applicable) and hosting for the life of the website.
- What are the ongoing maintenance costs to run my website?
Here are some of the common ongoing maintenance costs you may encounter when running a website. However, the actual costs may vary based on the specific needs of your website.
- Hosting: The cost of web hosting varies depending on the type of hosting plan you choose.
- Domain Name Renewal: Each year, your domain name will require renewal. If we purchase this on your behalf, we will renew it for you each year at a cost (NPR 2000 for 12 months).
- Content Management: If you frequently update your website with new content, you may need to pay for a content management system or we dedicate a support person manage your website’s content.
- Website Design and Development: If you need to update your website’s design or add new features, additional cost will be charged for new website design and additional website features.
- Is there a contract with your monthly hosting?
Never. There are no contracts with our web design service or your ongoing monthly fees. So you can cancel your website anytime.
- How long will it take for my website to go live?
We can have your draft website ready within 15 business days. Any delays will depend on how quickly you can send Small Business Web Designs your initial information and the time it takes you to review your website (we provide two revisions).
- Can I make changes to my site after it’s published? How much does it cost?
Of course, you can. We give you easy self-management access which is free of charge on our user-friendly platform. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is! We also have our friendly support team to help you along the way.
- I don’t like my current website, can you help?
Yes, we can, as part of our website redesign service. Keep your domain name, and when your new website is up and running with us, you can cancel your old website hosting.
- I already have a domain name. Can I use this for my website?
Yes, this is no problem at all. We will assist you in ensuring your domain name settings point to your new website as part of our web design service.
- Do you provide SEO on my website?
We are not SEO consultants and do not guarantee first-page Google results with our web design service. However, we provide all of the on-page SEO such as optimizing the metadata and content based on a comprehensive keyword analysis of your business and region.
- What if I am not happy with my web design. Do you offer a refund?
If you aren’t happy with your draft site, remember we have a comprehensive revision process to capture any feedback to improve the site. If you are still not happy after this, we offer a money-back guarantee at no risk to you.
- Do you offer eCommerce websites?
We offer a limited eCommerce service of up to 10 products. If you require extensive e-Commerce configurations or have many products, we encourage you to speak to other web development companies that specialize in higher-volume retail websites.
- Are there any emails included on my website?
Yes, emails are included with your website hosting package.
Note: The number of email accounts varies on the hosting quota you have purchased.
- Will my website be available to all Apple and Android devices?
Yes, all of our websites are smartphone and tablet-friendly and standard with our website development service.
- How can I track traffic and data of people visiting my website?
For this, you need Google Analytics, which collates and presents all your website visitor statistics, including the number of visitors, how long they spent on each page, where they are from, keyword searches to your website, and plenty more.
- How much does a website design, website development costs?
Website design and development costs vary widely and depend on many factors, including The complexity of the website, the features and functionality required, and the level of customization needed.
Generally, website design and development costs over NPR 30,000. A simple website with few pages and minimal features costs around NPR 30,000, while a more complex website with advanced features such as e-commerce features, custom themes, and integration with third-party systems costs up to NPR 50,000 NPR 1,00,000 or more.
- How about payment?
We accept online payments. Please contact us for further details.