If you are a Frontend Developer who strives to push the envelope with what is possible in a web browser, we want to hear from you!.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Take a lead role with other engineers and designers to deliver strong customer-focused experiences
- Assist project managers in estimating projects for agency clients
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. clean code, code reviews, and writing beautiful, pragmatic code).
- Actively contribute to team and company standards.
- Maintain current site, fix issues that arise.
- Take ownership of the project since the beginning to delivery of the project
- Demonstrate discipline, respect team members and project deadlines
- Understanding of front-end best practices like mobile-first responsive design, accessibility, performance, and separation of concerns
- Have full knowledge of the UI, cross-browser compatibility, DOM, new HTML5 constructs, CSS3 & pre-processors SASS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- A sincere commitment to crafting readable and reliable code
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline